HR Administrator / Uckfield / HR & Personnel
Our well respected client based in Uckfield are seeking a HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
As HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
* Full administration for every aspect of the employee lifecycle.
* Drafting and sending out contracts and all new starter documents for newly recruited employees.
* Processing employee change requests.
* Process and record reference requests.
* Verify all DBS applications and track through to receipt.
* Input accurate new starter, changes and leavers information to HR systems.
* Keep employee records organised and up to date - including probation, appraisals, training certificates, annual leave etc.
* Keep accurate annual leave and absence records.
* Benefits administration
* Complete annual checks as required for all employees.
* Managing the HR inbox
* Answering HR telephone and email queries in a timely manner
* Collate DSE questionnaires, book workstation assessment appointments and order any relevant equipment.
* Ensure the HR manual is kept up to date with any changes to processes.
* Host HR Welcome Inductions for new starters
* Assist with the recruitment process - pre-screen candidates, arrange interviews, collate interview packs, support recruiting managers when required.
Previous knowledge working in HR Administration
Excellent IT skills
General office administration
Able to work as part of a team
Excellent attention to detail
Professional approach and able to communication with all level within the business
Previous use of HR Systems
£22-24,000 + benefits