Membership and HR Manager - Buckinghamshire
- To be responsible for all aspects of the administration of memberships in line with the Club rules.
- To provide administrative support and advice to Managers in relation to Human Resources activities as required.
- To participate in the development, delivery, and review of strategies such as Investors in People in line with the Club's strategic plan.
- Participate as a Member of the Senior Management Team
A leading member's sport's club.
- Assist the Chair with managing Membership applications.
- Maintain the Candidate Register and record Committee bookings and letters of support.
- Ensure Membership Candidates applications meet the requirements in compliance with the Club rules.
- Send out new Member welcome packs.
- Up-date Membership records on the database.
- Action all Member communications.
- Process Membership subscription renewals annually.
- Follow up late payment of Membership subscriptions.
- Administration for Members wishing to change category mid-year issue of revised subscriptions notices.
- Enrolment of Cadets and administration of their membership term, in liaison with the Captain/Chair of Membership.
- Produce Member reports as required.
- Draft HR policies as required and ensure compliance with employment law and best practice.
- To manage all aspects of staff recruitment in liaison with the recruiting manager and issue employment contracts.
- Update the Staff Handbook and Pension Guide in conjunction with the pension scheme advisers.
- To provide HR support and advice as required in relation to Employee Relations cases such as resolving performance management issues.
- To manage and administer the delivery of training, including on-line, external and internal learning.
- Liaise with the Finance Director to ensure starters, leavers and any other changes are administered.
- Undertake HR related projects such as the Leadership Development programme.
- Arrange staff assemblies and other Club communication with employees.
- To maintain confidential personal files on all staff.
Qualifications: GCSE including Maths and English, Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development - minimum qualification, Certificate in Personnel Practice.
IT Skills: Microsoft Office - Excel, Word essential. Experience of administering a membership database
Experience: Experience of Membership administration and subscriptions
Experience in a Generalist HR role, including recruitment and employee relations.
High level verbal and written communication skills, with members, visitors and staff
A high degree of personal motivation and ability to resolve problems.
Strong administration and organisational skills
Hands on approach.
Good personal presentation.
A flexible benefits package with some excellent perks!