TA Consultant- 6 Month FTC
Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a globally recognised Magagement Consultancy to support in the hiring of 3 TA Consultants to join the delivery team, alligned to different areas within business services for Senior Manager, to Director level roles. These roles will be starting as soon as possible.
The core responsibility of a TA consultant within the delivery team is to provide an end to end recruitment process for Senior Manager and Director grade vacancies and facilitate an exceptional client and candidate experience. This role will Report to a TA Manager. The TA consultant role will retain a functional specialism but where necessary will flex across more than one market to respond to business demand.
The role requires significant experience of the end to end recruitment life cycle including strong relationship management, the ability to prioritise in a changing landscape and excellent client service ethic as well as delivering data/policy compliance, together with high levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Candidate sourcing
- Take business briefing in order to fully understand the role required
- Provide guidance on Job Specs where necessary to ensure that they will attract diverse and highly skilled talent
- Use market knowledge to determine sourcing strategy
- Post roles internally and externally as appropriate and carry out supplier briefings as required
- Directly source candidates through use of networks, LinkedIn, events and other available tools and use direct sourcing to create talent pools
- Maintain regular communication/engagement activities with talent pools to maximise opportunity of conversion at the appropriate time
- Maintain stakeholder relationships with core agency suppliers
They are ideally looking for:
- Previous in-house recruitment experience, preferably gained within Professional services/ a large Matrix organisation
- Strong networker with excellent market knowledge and understanding of the complexities of recruiting for specialist markets with experience of working within a matrix environment
- Able to support a diverse group of senior stakeholders
You will work closely with TA Business Partners and TA Managers to understand current and predicted demand of your client group. Therefore you will develop sourcing strategies and delivery plans to fulfil open vacancies and create talent pipelines for future needs. You will also work closely with Brand and Attraction counterparts to understand the EVP in order to ensure clear messaging and to be an ambassador for the organisation.
Apply for TA Consultant- 6 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly