This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation with headquarters in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. They are currently looking for a HR Associate to join their supportive team on a permanent basis.
The client are a market leader with Head Offices based in Rickmansworth. They are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience within a busy HR Team, with experience in systems, administration, query resolution etc.
As a HR Associate, your key responsibilities will be:
- Be the first point of contact for all employee queries covering a wide range of HR issues
- Manage the full new starter onboarding processes (contracts, offer letters, Right to Work checks, Reference checks etc.)
- Manage the leaver process
- Coordinating absence management procedures
- Family friendly procedures
- Administration related to rewards and benefits
- Be involved with ongoing projects
- Assist with Payroll
- Work closely with HR BPs, Data specialists, Pensions, Benefits, Car Fleet teams etc.
- At least 2 years' experience within a fast paced HR environment with a focus on query resolution, system administration, process administration, HR policies
- Ideally studying towards CIPD
- Experience working within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Competent with all MS Office packages
- Friendly and able to work well within a team
- Live locally to Rickmansworth
A competitive salary with excellent career progression opportunities and benefits