HR / Talent Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
We have a current opportunity for a HR / Talent Advisor based in Sheffield.
*Hybrid working available*
We have an exciting, new opportunity for a Recruitment & HR Specialist to join our client in Sheffield.
If you have a passion for working with people, have experience in recruitment and talent attraction this is a great role for you. The ideal candidate will have a strong amount of recruitment / HR experience working in professional services. If you have worked in an agency at a senior recruitment level and worked with professional services clients then this might be a good option to move in house however the preference is a candidate who has worked in house in a hybrid HR and recruitment role.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain international, professional services experience, playing a key part in the hiring and on-boarding of new joiners to a world-leading organisation.
More specifically, you will help support recruitment in the UK offices and will also be required to engage closely with the TA team and hiring managers. You will work across a diverse range of specialisms and engage with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
Other key responsibilities include
- Facilitate the recruitment approval process, job postings and application management through Workday and other relevant external websites
- Conduct phone screen conversations with candidates and schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Conduct pro-active searches online to help generate candidate pipelines
- Administer technical and psychometric testing as required for individual vacancies
- Co-ordinate all aspects of employee onboarding and induction both pre and post offer acceptance to directly impact a positive new hire employee experience; this will include close liaison with all colleagues across TA and HR
- Order and monitor background check process for new hires
- Prepare all new starter offer letters, contracts of employment, induction schedule/packs and enter all new starting details into Workday
- Regularly connect with new starters to support their recruitment and onboarding experience and proactively make improvements to the processes
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work at pace, someone who likes to attract top talent into a business. For more information please get in touch
Apply for HR / Talent Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly