We have a current opportunity for a Resourcing Administrator for a prestigious and well-regarded charity on a temporary basis. The position will be working remotely.
* Complete all post offer documentation for candidates that have been offered a job. This includes completing and issuing letters of employment, contracts of employment, start date and addendum letters, reference checks and medical referrals.
* Administering and checking DBS records ensuring relevant referrals and compliance where required.
* Ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided to all involved in the recruitment process.
* Ensuring full right to work compliance for new starters and compliance with any regulatory requirements and professional bodies.
* Collate and record all documentation relating to new starters.
* Accurately complete and update systems with new starter administration including the requested employee information, salary and job information.
* Provide full administrative support service for all activities relating to the hiring and tracking non-payroll workers. To include accurately maintaining and updating activity trackers, systems processes and relevant documents.
* Provide support to Resourcing function when required (uploading manual applications, closing job requisitions).
* Support Resourcing function by providing Hiring Managers with candidate details for applications for their vacancies that have been received through the applicant tracking system when required.
* Support Resourcing function by facilitating recruitment assessments.
* Ensure Agenda items for meetings are drafted, collated and shared in a timely manner. Ensure actions are taken and communicated.
* Update and maintain supplementary tracking systems to support recruitment activity when required to do so.
* Support Resourcing function with travel, room booking and purchase order requests when required.
* To be a role model for the organisations values and behaviours that are expected from all its' employees and throughout the recruitment life cycle
For further information about this position please apply.