Diversity & Inclusion Partner
We are working with a multi-national bank who are looking to recruit a Diversity & Inclusion Partner on an interim basis until the end of the year, to support and implement the roll out of the business's diversity & inclusion strategy across the EMEA group. This is a newly created role and will require the successful candidate to be a self-starter who is able to use their initiative to meet challenges.
- Form collaborative and trusted relationships with business managers and HR partners to create and execute on agreed Diversity and Inclusion priorities.
- Implement Diversity and Inclusion solutions and programmes within time parameters, ensuring strong, proactive communication links exist to all stakeholders.
- Identify Diversity and Inclusion learning needs and partner with Learning and Development team members on professional development strategy. Where the need for external specialists/vendors is identified, the D&I Partner will source, brief and evaluate the vendor.
- Regularly review and leverage data from a range of internal and external sources to identify opportunities initiatives to generate innovative solutions to Diversity and Inclusion challenges and to provide insights for the business on potential areas of focus.
- Measure progress against our Diversity and Inclusion commitments, including the Women in Finance Charter and Gender Pay reporting.
- Maintain focus on regulatory and policy change and apply knowledge to ensure key issues are addressed within the framework of the Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Coordinate and maintain regular communication tools, including the Diversity and Inclusion pages on both our internal and external websites, quarterly newsletters and other communications.
- Provide ongoing guidance and support to our employee-led diversity networks, ensuring their activities are aligned to the wider Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Previous experience in a Diversity & Inclusion lead role in Consulting, Financial or Professional Services is essential
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quality
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Advanced Excel skills and use of data dashboards.
Apply for Diversity & Inclusion Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly