HR Policy / Analyst - Project
Looking for an interim HR Policy - Project candidate to support an organisation that has just undergone a transformation. A candidate who is immediately available and London based.
Working for a UK based charity.
Flexible Working in London with homeworking.
Recently undertaken a transformation.
Key responsibilities for the interim HR Policy - Project role:
- Optimise all people processes
- Co-design people processes
- Ensure all processes aligned to the new People Operating Model
- Create templates for documenting processes
- Help implement a new technology
- Ensure the process design is integrated with technology
- Work with the implementation team to ensure technology configuration aligns to the new model
- Undertake change impact analysis
The successful interim HR Policy - Project candidate will have experience of:
- Identifying process improvements
- Documenting HR processes
- Implementing and using HR Technology
- Facilitating workshops
- Working in a function of change
Flexible working - remote working
6 month FTC
UK based charity