Reward Business Partner
A great opportunity as a Reward Partner for a Professional Services business
Reporting into the Head of Reward you will play a key part in delivering the Reward strategy across the business.
A Professional Services business.
- Reporting into the Head of Reward
- Leading on cyclical reward processes, primarily focused on pay review, bonus, and any regulatory or legal requirements contributing to associated preparatory papers.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders
- Taking a lead role in pay design, and be responsible for ensuring an effective pay architecture to support business needs.
- Owning the Careers Family Framework, ensuring continues improvement and reviews are undertaken.
- Coaching colleagues within the reward team and wider HR team to ensure effective use of reward toolkit within the touch points of the people process.
- Guiding the Reward Analyst to identify the most appropriate Reward metrics and reporting requirements.
- Leading the Role Evaluation
- Operates at Reward Manager/Reward Business Partner
- Delivered in a generalist Reward role
- Demonstrates knowledge of Role Evaluation ideally Towers Watson/Hay
- Senior stakeholder management
- Ability to lead, manage and deliver on key projects
- Attention to detail with numerical and analytical skills
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000k per annum
- Excellent benefits