HR Project Support / Assistant Project Officer
HR Project Support Officer / Assistant Project Officer to be part of a large scale transition programme
Were seeking experienced Project Support / Assistant Project Manager / Project Officer to work as part of an HR/Change Management large scale transition programme to move 6000 people to new organisations.
Were looking for someone with Project Management background perhaps worked in a PMO / HR Change Management programme with experience of Project Support. Working from Home, Fixed term contract until End Sept 2021.
- Keeping project plans, RAID logs and other project controls up to date daily - proactively following up on actions with PM and team
- Assist with the collection and handling of project information and data from stakeholders
- Monitor project data for quality and accuracy
- Assist with the production of project updates, comms and reports using XLS and PPT
- Organising project meetings and workshops
- Organising project documentation and products for version control and ease of access
- Taking notes and recording decisions in key project meetings.
- Assist with the communication of key decisions and information to the project team and stakeholders.
- Liaison with stakeholders for effective sharing of required information and advice.
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of working within a formal project environment - PRINCE2 or APM experience or knowledge desirable
- Ideally with a background of working within public sector, NHS, Civil Service, Local Authority or similar.
- IT literate with ability to use Excel and Powerpoint - for analysis and presentation
- Tenacious with ability to see through tasks from start to finish
- Understands how to manage document control
- Attention to detail needed - ability to systematically work through detailed plans and documents to extract information or identify gaps.
- Pro-active approach - understands the importance of working both on the immediate priorities but also thinking ahead.
- Willing to challenge and ask questions.
- Comfortable with a project environment which is still subject to change and therefore able to adapt to the potential for changed priorities etc.
- Ideally experienced in working within HR/Change Management projects such as Consultations / TUPE but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Project Support / Assistant Project Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly