Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of autonomy and responsibility for your own field of expertise?
Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about people? If so, you could be the next Recruiter for this Global Media Start-up based in London!
You'll be working out of the Headquarters based in London for this Global Start Up Media company.
As Recruiter for this global media start up based in London, you will get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building a fantastic brand.
By providing you with the ownership of recruiting, you will be constantly pushed out of your comfort zone to ensure you become an expert with a a never ending growth curve!
The key responsibilities of the Recruiter will be as follows:
- Take ownership of all aspects of the recruitment processes, including; role profiling, candidate sourcing, CV screening, assessment planning, creating interview scripts and conducting interviews
- Build a strong employer brand and attracting both the obvious talents as well as the more covert talents
- Own the execution of further developing and automating our recruiting processes
- Improve on boarding processes in close collaboration with management
The successful Recruiter for this global media start up based in London will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments
- Possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency
- You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do
While there will be no preferences as to whether you have a background in HR, marketing, sales, or something completely different, you will be expected that you have an innate desire to get to know other people and learn, develop, and push yourself. If need be, we will teach you everything you need to know about recruiting. We do expect you to:
- Have acquired a Bachelor's or Master's degree with outstanding results
- Be curious about and have a genuine and deep passion for working with and understanding people
- Want to spend your day speaking with people ranging from students to executives
- Have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you
This Recruiter role is a permanent opportunity based in their Headquarters in London
- Immediate start!
- Excellent team culture
- Unlimited growth potential