Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Our commercial client is an organisation based in Farnborough with huge ambition and currently in hyper growth mode following its fabulous success over the past year. They are now expanding rapidly into new markets and to meet rising volumes, they are seeking to recruit a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis to start asap.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a specialist within Compensation & Benefits to really step up and utilise their experience in a fast-paced role. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that has a blank piece of paper and will change history.
Our client is seeking a switched on, innovative, confident Compensation & Benefits Specialist to hit the ground running in a nigh-on start-up environment becoming immersed in every conceivable task required to assist the business growing a rapid speed. What is your USP? You will be as fluently versed in commercial language and strategy as you are in HR.
This role will support the HR Manager in a C&B role in a high-pressured, busy, fast paced environment.
This is a business that people come first, colleagues are razor-sharp and innovation abounds.
- Building and administering key compensation systems and tools - Gather and analyse compensation data to perform analysis and support business needs
- Actively engage with senior leadership on compensation matters
- Help to professionalise and streamline the annual compensation review
- Ensure we stay up to date with trends and analyse internal and external benchmarking data to support compensation needs.
- Deliver insights and reporting on benefits costs, uptake and spend
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure compensation & benefits programmes are effectively communicated to employees.
Essential / desirable attributes & experience:
- Solid experience within compensation, benefits and rewards strategies
- Full professional proficiency in English is a requirement, further languages are a strong advantage
- Preferable to have work experience across geographies, including Europe and North America, with knowledge of international compensation and remuneration policies
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of benchmarking tools and HR systems
- Have the ability to change the thinking of or gain acceptance from others
- Operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
- Mindset is all - you will relish the change to step in to a fast-paced, experimental learning environment ready to embrace complexity and ambiguity
- Preferable experience in a commercial setting
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and critical thinking skills; adaptable to changing demands
- Ability to identify, analyse and address a variety of issues in a high-intensity environment.
What you'll get in return
Salary, £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly