Associate HR Business Partner
Our commercial client is an organisation based in Farnborough with huge ambition and currently in hyper growth mode following its fabulous success over the past year. They are now expanding rapidly into new markets and to meet rising volumes, they are seeking to recruit an Operations HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis to start asap.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HR Advisor/Senior HR Advisor to really step up and utilise their experience in a fast-paced role. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that has a blank piece of paper and will change history.
Our client is seeking a switched on, innovative, confident HR professional to hit the ground running in a nigh-on start-up environment becoming immersed in every conceivable task required to assist the business growing a rapid speed. What is your USP? You will be as fluently versed in commercial language and strategy as you are in HR.
This role will support the HR Manager in a pure generalist role in a high-pressured, busy, fast paced environment.
This is a business that people come first, colleagues are razor-sharp and innovation abounds.
- Driving and implementing HR projects in line with the company's strategy
- Offering full support to the team in relation to building processes and HR platforms, salary banding exercise, strategic planning, initiative implementation, performance management, and project and change management
- Assist in managing change through close work with leaders in order to restructure and evaluate roles
- Liaison with partners and managers in order to advise on people issues ensuring everything is monitored through HR data analysis
- Assistance in ensuring compliance with company policies and fairness in relation to salaries and bonuses
- Monitor employee absences in conjunction with Managers and Senior Management and liaise with occupational health advisors when required.
- Assist in the management of vacancy approval through acknowledgement of budgets and procedures as well as onboarding
- CIPD Level 5 or HR degree level required
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge in Employment Law
- Preferable experience in a commercial setting
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and critical thinking skills; adaptable to changing demands.
- Be a real doer and have drive, passion and roll up the sleeve attitude
- Mindset is all - you will relish the change to step in to a fast-paced, experimental learning environment ready to embrace complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to identify, analyse and address a variety of issues in a high-intensity environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Very passionate and self-motivated with the ability to communicate at all levels to drive the success of the HR strategy
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritise multiple projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and work effectively with others.
Salary, £40,000 plus competitive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Associate HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly