Permanent HR Assistant job in Stockport
Your new company
Driven by values and have a desire to see meaningful change. Manchester based organisation are seeking to appoint a permanent HR Assistant to join their incredible team with fantastic growth and development opportunities.
Your new role
In your new role you will support and assist the HR Adviser, providing a high quality, proactive and efficient HR shared service to all managers and staff. Your work will be filled with meaning everyday with people at the heart of everything you do. You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of the HR shared service workload and provide first line advice on the HR policies and procedures, ensuring best practice is shared and developed across the team. You'll receive excellent development opportunities to build your HR knowledge and support you in shaping the career that you desire. You'll be a strong team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, delivering a varied workload to agreed deadlines. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking for their next step in their career.
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 3 CIPD
- Previous experience working in a HR role
- Experience using HR systems
- Self-motivated, organised and self-driven
- Ability to prioritise workload and thrive from a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with effective interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- Generous Rewards and Benefits
- Fantastic people focused culture
- Company Pension - Healthcare cash plan
- Excellent development opportunities
- Unlimited access to employee assistance programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly