Talent Acquisition Specialist/HR Generalist
Oakleaf are currently working exclusively with an impressive global investment bank on a newly created Talent Acquisition/HR Generalist position.
This role will suit a talent acquisition specialist who is confident dealing with senior professionals, who has solid recruiting experience, but are also happy to provide support for other HR processes and to take on ad-hoc projects. This really is a great opportunity to touch on a broad range of topics, with recruitment being a strong focus.
- 5-8 years relevant experience operating within a financial services organisation ideally
- End to end delivery of hires across EMEA
- Projects - recruitment/onboarding process revamp, employer branding, global mobility, interviewer capability
- Commercial and articulate
- Solid stakeholder management experience
Competitive salary, excellent bonus potential and benefits on offer. 6-12 months initially focused on recruitment with opportunities to move into a generalist advisory capacity on a permanent basis.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist/HR Generalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly