A successful global and market leading organisation are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their team on 12 month Fixed Term Contract to assist with exciting projects within their Reward function, paying up to £35,000.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and strengthen your Reward knowledge and experience while working alongside the Reward Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Involvement in the job evaluation and salary benchmarking processes
- Carrying out data analysis for the wider HR functions and reporting on compensation related data
- Assisting and support with the annual salary and bonus review, ensuring all data is accurate
- Implement and improve new and existing Reward policies and procedures
You will need:
- Highly motivated and pay very close attention to detail
- Proactive and express a desire to learn
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and has strong reporting experience
- Reward experience not essential but ideal
- Worked in HR and has a firm understanding of how it works
Should this be of interest, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly