Recruitment Partner | Permanent | Stockport | Up to £34,000
This an excellent Internal Recruitment Opportunity, you'll join a dynamic and friendly team at an entrepreneurial financial services company based in South Manchester. As an experienced recruiter you will deliver high quality recruitment services to the business covering a variety of positions including finance, HR, customer service, procurement and more, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with key HR stakeholders and Hiring Managers to deliver an 'end to end' recruitment service in line with key recruitment SLAs;
- Candidate direct sourcing methods using CV databases, LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms to drive direct sourcing
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and utilise the Talent Bank to build pipelines of potential candidates for upcoming and existing vacancies
- Provide recruitment market analysis in support of the recruitment process
- Provide guidance on the selection process to ensure candidate best fit
- Project work assistance.
- Previous experience within a recruitment role - agency, internal or mixed
- Experience of directly sourcing candidates via a variety of channels with proven experience of sourcing both niche and volume roles
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience of establishing and maintaining relationships with the Hiring community and senior leaders
- Strong assessment and selection background to ensure that hiring managers have a high quality shortlist
- Experience of working with an ATS or CRM
In return you can expect:
- Permanent Role with Salary up to £34,000
- Generous Benefits
- Development Opportunities
- Great working culture & office space
- Flexible working options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.