Training Delivery Partner
Training Delivery Partner
Your new company
My client are a globally recognised business who have just announced a record year in sales despite the challenging market conditions. Following a restructure within their L & D team, they now have a requirement for an experienced L & D professional to join the team, focused on delivery and business partnering the operations wide of the Group.
The role will be fully home based for now with a mix of office, home and site based travel when safe to do so.
Your new role
The L&D Delivery Partner supports the delivery of a professional and contemporary Learning & Development service, adopting a business partner approach. Working closely with Heads of Service and line managers you will ensure that our people have the right skills to deliver and that they feel supported to reach their career development aspirations.
You will support the organisation in meeting it's priorities and strategic objectives by developing it's people.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Work across the full range of Learning & Development activities including identification, commissioning, design, implementation and evaluation
- Build effective working relationships, advising HR teams, business leaders and operational managers. Providing professional advice and expertise in respect of learning requests to ensure learning needs are met in the most cost effective way.
- Support management of the Learning Management System to ensure benefits and a return on investment is realised across the organisation.
- Design, develop or commission and implement, cost effective, blended L&D training interventions to meet learning and development requests.
- Undertake effective measurement, monitoring and review of learning interventions, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Delivery of development sessions across all BU to a range of audiences at manager level and below.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven background in the full L&D life cycle. Experience in working with learner management systems with an understanding of different learning styles and the ability to create programmes that appeal to those with varying needs.
Experience in producing e-learning content which is innovative and creative. Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders, great communication skills with an ability to persuade and influence and be Self-motivated. A
When safe to do so the role will involve fairly regular travel to UK sites with working from home and an office hybrid mix.
You will ideally have experience within a manufacturing, logistics, FMCG or closely aligned sector with experience working with both blue and white collar workforces.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Training Delivery Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly