Interim Recruitment Business Partner
An Interim Recruitment Business Partner responsible for delivering cost effective recruitment solutions as directed primarily for Risk, Operations and IT) in the London office.
This position offers the opportunity to build on existing recruitment skills to become a true partner to the business; advising on market trends, competitor bench-marking and strategic resourcing.
A leading Investment Bank based in the City of London.
An Interim Recruitment Business Partner who will be responsible for:
- Delivering a high volume of hires (c.100-120 per year) for the core areas of the position.
- Engage in and promote internal mobility within the Group (meet with employees who are interested in moving internally)
- Manage end to end process including, but not limited to: reviewing CV's, scheduling (where necessary) & conducting HR interviews for all permanent hires, bench-marking (using McLagan, internal & external sources) and negotiating offers, driving the approval process with business managers and HR
- Identify, target and attract direct applicants to the Group
- Build relationships with agencies on the PSL and be able to manage non-PSL suppliers who wish to work with our client
- Establish good working relationships with the HR Business Partners and become a trusted advisor to Business stakeholders
- Maintain and review the Applicant Tracking System, Taleo, including but not limited to; logging interviews, ensuring candidates are loaded onto the system where necessary, creation of job requisitions, interview feedback tracking, search terms and long lists, etc.
- Provision of market information to Business/HR managers
- Support HR Business Partners in salary/compensation bench-marking exercises
- Proactively drive excellence in all aspects of the recruitment process
- Be involved in projects when required
- MIS reporting for business line and HR as and when needed on a monthly basis (info-graphic)
- Develop industry-leading expertise in the business lines you support
An Interim Recruitment Business Partner with:
- Experience recruiting permanent, Risk, ITO & other functions positions, in an agency/search or in-house recruitment capacity
- Experience of working with a highly demanding client group
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven and rapidly changing environment
- Experienced competency/situational interviewer
- Proven experience bench-marking offers (internal/external) preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to mediate difficult discussions and achieve win-win compromises
- Ability to negotiate terms with agencies as and when appropriate
- Excellent communicator, comfortable communicating and influencing at all levels of seniority and able to adapt their style based on the audience
- IT Systems/Tools - Excel (intermediate level), Taleo, Peoplesoft
- Detailed understanding of end to end recruitment process and compensation structures
- Familiarity with market trends, salary levels, competitor activity and able to compare this to our client's strategy - ability to use this information to compile market information reports for varying lines of business
- Detailed understanding of ITO, Risk businesses, and how the market operates
- Solutions based approach to problem solving
- Continuous learner that can demonstrate the ability to learn complex topics quickly
- Commercially astute
- Highly structured, methodical and organised
- Detail orientated
Competitive Day Rate - Inside IR35 so PAYE/Umbrella only - dependant on experience