Payroll Assistant / Hove / Accountancy & Finance
A well respected organisation based in Hove are seeking a Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for preparing and validating monthly payroll data from start to finish for submission to our payroll bureau.
- Administration of employee benefits including healthcare, cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
- Collation of timesheet data for entry into payroll variable payments submission.
- Liaise with the HR team on payroll changes.
- Assist with payroll and pension reconciliations
- Payroll or pension queries.
- Ensure that all data on manual and computerised payroll, pensions and HR records are accurate and up to date
- Issue appropriate forms and communications to employee e.g. P45, P60, P11D and any payroll or pension related updates.
Previous payroll knowledge
Computerised payroll systems
Attention to detail
4 or 5 days per week
Office and remote working