HR Consultant Job - EMEA
HR Consultant Job - EMEA
Oakleaf are working with a fast paced Tech company who are looking to bring a valued HR consultant to join the team.
As the HR Consultant you will have knowledge and experience in the key functional areas of HR with an emphasis on Employee Relations (ER). Strong communication and interpersonal skills will help you work successfully on a broad spectrum of employee issues and projects. The company want you to become a champion of its culture and ensure treatment of employees is fair, respectful, and consistent with their values, core competencies, leadership and conduct expectations.
The role sits in a new team , where they want you to help oversee the EMEA region. The role is on an initial 11 month temp basis.
HR Consultant Job Responsibilities
- You will manage end to end ER issues within the EMEA region that are highly sensitive and often need to be completed with limited time such as: workplace investigations, meaningful interventions, performance management, and coaching disciplinary actions and dismissals.
- You will act in a Subject Matter Expert capacity for any one or more of the following: HR functional area(s), line(s) of business, or HR Program(s)
- You will collaborate with members of legal, business leaders, HR Business Partner teams, and HR Centers of Excellence to create and maintain positive ER using standard methodologies
- You will help design, collect, and analyze multiple levels of employee feedback
- Through data-driven decisions you will partner with others to engage in continuous improvement in communication vehicles and practices
HR Consultant Job Requirements:
- You have at least 7 years of direct experience in ER, labor relations, or labor/employment law
- You are intimately familiar with the Acas Code of Practice and have conducted discipline, grievances and dismissals using this framework
- You are able to build trust and rapport quickly and virtually in the context of daily interactions and investigations: understanding the "art" of ER is the ability to elicit relevant facts and perspectives, while applying the "science" of a strong process and set of standards
- You hold a Bachelor's degree; advanced degree, or other specialized training in labour/ER
- You have a proven understanding of employment & labor laws and experience with such across EMEA * You have designed and delivered successful training programs
- You are technically proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Fluent in french or German is highly desirable
If you feel that this HR Consultant Job is for you! Then please apply now!