Employe Relations Advisor (Interim)
Your new company
I am currently looking for an experienced Employee Relations Advisor (ER Advisor) to join a Public Healthcare Organisation based in Hertfordshire on a Fixed Term contract basis.
Your new role
You will support the Senior Human Resources Advisor in the provision of an operational human resource management service within designated service areas. You will be the main point of contact for case work and operational issues which will include HR support for employee relations, interpretation of employment legislation, and development of employment policy.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be available to start immediately or on 1-2 week notice
- Educated to degree level, graduate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience of advising on employee relations issues including Absence Management, Bullying and Harassment, Disciplinary and Grievance and Terms and Conditions
- Experience of working with all levels of staff/management
- Experience of Working with Trade Unions
- Experience of providing a service and working with in a multi-site organisation
- Experience working in an NHS environment would be beneficial
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Employe Relations Advisor (Interim)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly