EMEA Payroll Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
EMEA Payroll Specialist - 35K pro rata - 6 month FTC - Retail
A leading retail and wholesale business is seeking an EMEA Payroll Specialist. Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will be processing the payroll for various EMEA countries and responding to payroll questions and queries in relation to a number of UK & EMEA Payrolls.
The business is also offering 2/3 days working from home and 2/3 days in the office long term once safe to be back at the office and lockdown is over.
* Processing the payroll for a variety of EMEA countries
* Respond to all payroll queries and escalate through a ticketed system to the outsourced provider
* Be a key business partner with various internal departments and outsourced payroll provider
* Be aware of any legislative changes across your specific regions
* Working alongside the EMEA Payroll Manager looking at ways to implement and streamline the payroll processes
Skills & Experience:
* Must have a wealth of payroll experience and exposure across the UK and EMEA (ideally 2 years plus)
* Strong communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
* CIPP would be preferred
* Strong analytical skill set
* A European language would be highly desirable.
Apply for EMEA Payroll Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly