ER Change Team Leader
3 days left
- Full Time
We have a current opportunity for a ER Change Team Leader on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Coventry. For further information about this position please apply.
We have a current opportunity for a ER Change Team Leader on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Coventry. This is a great opportunity for a Senior ER Advisor to step up into a team leader position. Have you had experience managing people, mentoring people or strong leadership abilities - this is a great role for you. The role will manage five employees within the ER team and will require an individual to work for a fast paced business division.
For more information please get in touch. There is hybrid working with this role.
Team Leader duties:
- Manage and coach the busy ER Advisors
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of SLA's / Commitments
- Work with managers and employees to attain consistency and compliance to enhance capability across the business
- Act as the first point of contact and assist stakeholders on correct procedure and policy
- Ensure ER are supported and capable to attend F2f meetings
Our client is looking for a candidate who is CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification.
Apply for ER Change Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly