A specialist law firm based in central London are looking for an experienced HR Assistant to join their team. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment admin such as creating job descriptions, recruitment marketing, maintaining the database, liaising with candidates and agencies, arranging interviews etc.
- Preparing employee correspondence such as contracts and references.
- Maintaining the HR system with employee changes
- Processing holiday and absence requests, monitoring issues and escalating where necessary.
- Assisting with new starters, inductions and leaver processes
- Assisting with appraisal and mid-year review process
- Providing monthly payroll information and supporting annual salary and bonus review process
- Benefits admin
- Assisting with trainee process such as seating and qualification process
- Assisting with L&D arrangements
- Assisting team with research and benchmarking
- Supporting with diversity, wellbeing and CSR volunteering initiatives
- Dealing with employee queries
As HR Assistant, you will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar generalist role, ideally within a legal environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy skills
If this HR Assistant role is of interest, please apply directly.