Head of HR
Exciting Head of HR role within successful Engineering business in Derbyshire. HR Lead for the UK. Opportunity to develop a value-add HR offering.
Established and successful Engineering company in Derbyshire.
As Head of HR you will lead a small team and as the UK HR lead you will be responsible for generalist HR activities across a number of sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting a clear direction for HR in the UK.
- Ensuring a high standard of technical expertise and support and driving a high performing team.
- Working closely with HR Director overseas in delivery of the HR strategy and alignment to the UK's Business priorities.
- Ensuring the outcomes and impact add value and are in line with the business KPIs
- Working closely with heads of function and the wider business to ensure a proactive HR service that provides a relevant and true business-partnering approach.
- Ensure a robust and meaningful employee engagement strategy aligned to short and longer term objectives around equality & diversity.
- Driving the Wellbeing agenda through creative thinking and delivering an agenda that is aligned to employee feedback, leading the message on holistic employee health.
- Taking an innovative approach to recruitment, attraction, succession planning, working closely with the SLT and senior managers regarding talent development, performance management and knowledge transfer.
Head of HR with proven HR leadership experience and able to demonstrate operational excellence.
A creative and innovative thinker, able to share and transfer knowledge and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Commercial acumen and ideally someone who has worked in different size businesses, ideally with experience of an international business.
Experience within Engineering/Manufacturing sector is ideal.
Up to £80,000 per annum