A great opportunity for an experienced recruiter has come available within the recritment team of an international design and engineering consultancy. This direct sourcing focused Recruitment Manager role will contribute to the business's success by leading on the recruitment within the Buildings Division enabling the business to prioritise its hiring in accordance with commercial needs.
- Drive recruitment activity and liaise with external candidates through direct sourcing activity, screening and interviewing prospective employees as well as managing the overall candidate experience.
- Proactively go to market, via multiple sourcing channels, including headhunting, with a view to sourcing the best possible talent to expand our teams.
- Use your market knowledge and best practice to ensure that all roles are sourced effectively.
- Positioning the firm as an employer of choice whilst conducting candidate screening and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Manage a high volume of permanent vacancies across diverse levels and skills sets, ensuring that priorities are identified and met
- Maintain positive stakeholder engagement
- An experienced recruiter with a proven track record in direct sourcing and interviewing, ideally with experience of operating in at least one of the following sectors: Buildings, Infrastructure, Water or Environment
- Strong experience in sourcing candidates across multiple channels and understand how to attract and pipeline the best talent.
- Comfortable managing a busy and diverse portfolio of roles across
- Strong stakeholder management
- Demostrable track record of ensuring a great candidate experience
- Ability to advise the business on recruitment best practice, guarantee the quality of candidates and to improve time and cost to hire.
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly