Comp and Bens Analyst
Working within a strong Reward team - this role reports into the Comp & Bens manager for APAC region.
Maternity cover for 12 months. Full reward remit.
Covering range of comp and benefits...
Global media business... circa 2000 headcount.
This role covers APAC region so experience covering an international remit ideal.
- Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
- Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on C&B initiatives.
- Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
- Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
- Supports International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
- Analyzes data and prepares job pricing recommendations for manager for executive, complex or niche roles.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft excel skills as well as other Office products, including PowerPoint. Knowledge of google suite is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, with mathematical aptitude.
- Strong presentation skills - able to clearly communicate complex analysis and tell the story
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits preferable.
- HR system experience, with Success Factors and SAP experience preferable
- Previous Towers Watson surveys and benchmarking methodology preferable
- Strong aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through email/teleconferencing.
- Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of professionalism, negotiation and influence, tact and diplomacy. Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities to provide a high level of prompt and effective customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as to develop and deliver presentations.
Comp and Bens Analyst
12 month maternity cover
London based (WFH)
Global media business