A new opportunity for an experienced E-Learning Developer to join a reputable public sector organisation located in Central London.
A reputable and fast-paced public sector organisation who are based in Central London. The role is currently working remotely.
The successful E-Learning Developer will be responsible for:
* Building and sourcing digital L&D solutions
* Partnering with L&D, talent and resourcing teams to manage projects & programmes needed
* Having responsibility for LMS
* Managing external relationships to build and source best products and services
* Working with HR function to deliver learning requirements.
The successful E-Learning Developer must have:
* Experience in a E-Learning Developer position
* Experience of developing innovative e-learning using Articulate 360, in particular Rise & Storyline
* Experience of creating animations using Vyond
* Passion about providing excellent levels of service.
A new opportunity for an experienced E-Learning Developer to join a reputable public sector organisation located in Central London. This role will be recruited on a 9 month FTC basis initially.