Temporary Part-Time HR Coordinator
We are supporting a long-standing client of ours with an additional temporary need they have within their small HR function. Due to an increase in workload, the need has arisen for a HR coordinator to support the HR operation initially for 1 month.
Due to remote working, its essential that you have previously worked in a HR team and will be able to hit the ground running, taking ownership and being accountable for ensuring your work is completed to a high standard. The Head of HR will of course onboard you effectively remotely, but they require a temporary HR candidate who can grasp their systems and processes and get stuck in as soon as possible.
You can expect to see tasks such as this during your time in this role:
- Supporting with monthly payroll, collating data, making changes and reconciling accurately before sending off to finance for processing
- Being the first point of contact for staff and managers who may have a HR related query such as; Recruitment support, performance issues, payroll query, new starter support, training needs or information needed on policies
- You will accurately maintain HR records on the HRIS, ensuring upmost accuracy in everything you do
- Processing HR administration including; return to works, maternity/paternity, absences and starters/leavers
- Monitor holiday and absences records
- Track probation reviews
There is the potential for this role to be extended beyond the initial 4 weeks, but this cannot be guaranteed, therefore this role will not be suitable if you are already working/have a notice period as it may only be the 4 weeks work. If you currently work part-time and can be free to work approximately 20-25 hours per week in addition to your current role then please do reach out for more information, our client can offer flexible hours for an experienced candidate who may need less support.