We have a current opportunity for a Reward Advisor to join this global organisation on a permanent basis. The position will be based in either Abingdon or Huddersfield. There is flexible working on offer in regards to 4 days a week as well as some home / office working.
As Reward Advisor you will be part of the Group HR function, reporting to the Group Reward Director.
You will be directly involved in the scoping and delivery of a progressive reward offering. In this position, you will be encouraged to develop as a Reward specialist and build your expertise in the delivery of reward and benefits programmes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carry out an annual review of the recently implemented UK Flexible benefits scheme, including the review and replacement of benefits/suppliers, and the launch of the annual selection window
- Support the HR Director with global rewards schemes such as the global bonus scheme, the Performance Share Plan and all-employee share schemes.
- Conduct salary and benefit benchmarking exercises - working with HR teams to collate the data through to submission and analysis of the results
- Lead the review, coordination and the delivery of the global reward calendar of events (BAU Plans)
- Project manage and provide support for the annual salary review process, including revision of presentations and attendance at the global sign-off meetings
- Prepare the data for the annual gender pay gap reporting
- Support the Group Reward Director with the drafting/proof reading of Remuneration Committee papers
- Project owner for the annual global Total Reward Statements. This includes; developing the plan, reviewing documents, keeping the global HR leads abreast of deadlines and through to the final delivery of the statements through our bespoke Rewards Portal
- Lead other potentially non-reward projects on an ad-hoc basis
Skills and Experience:
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving nature
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Some reward experience either as a HR Generalist or within a previous Reward function
- Applications will also be considered for candidates who have a real interest in Reward and looking for a move into this area.