ESG People Policy Manager
The ESG People Policy Manager will develop, enhance and co-ordinate the delivery of growth and ESG strategy within this growing Technology business. Reporting into the Global Head of HR, this role will be equally tasked with originating People focused policies that are in line with the wider ESG strategy for the firm.
Growing global Technology business.
This manager will develop and co-ordinate the delivery of the ESG strategy within the firm, combining an understanding for commercial opportunities, risks and regulatory requirements.
Originating annual ESG reports, through the collation and analysis of data, and the development of case studies from across the global business, the ESG People Policy Manager will also monitoring reporting trends and standards to ensure alignment with current best practice.
- Working closely with the sales team to develop how ESG performance and requirements effect external stakeholders and clients, as part of the corporate identity.
- Provide technical support to client onboarding on ESG. Monitor industry trends and disseminate emerging innovation and best practice.
- Liaise with Risk Manager to audit and improve diversity, business conduct and governance in client portfolio.
- Provide technical support to the HR Director in the development of CSR initiatives.
- Develop and implement business development metrics and KPIs that will drive the business to deliver continuous improvement in ESG performance and provide a consistent approach across all new clients.
- Contributing to analysis of emerging ESG trends and regulations / standards and their potential impact an overall ESG perspective.
- Pro-actively engage with ESG rating agencies to learn where the company needs to focus on strengthening its ESG disclosure.
- Work within the People team to originate and implement human capital policies in line with ESG strategy.
The ESG People Policy Manager will be based in the City of London offices and possess -
- Significant experience in previous ESG role.
- Pro-active, self-starter with strong research and analytical skills.
- Proven track record within HR or People policy development.
- Strong communication skills including reporting writing, presentation preparation and delivery.
- Technology or digital experience desirable.
Competitive Salary + Benefits