Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a leading Legal Consultancy based in the heart of London who currently seeking an Engagement Manager to join the team. This is a key role for the business, you will be working with the lawyers to match them with the right clients and cases that arise, while maintaining the best possible experience for both lawyers and clients. You will also work closely with the People and Development Team to recruit new Lawyers when necessary.
This is a superb opportunity for a recruiter currently working in house or agency side specifically focusing on legal or professional services recruitment. It is slightly different to your traditional recruitment role where customer service is key and strong relationship building as well as emotional intelligence in pivotal. If you enjoy matching your clients to your candidates and genuinely feel a 'buzz' from it, this is the role for you!
Day to day duties:
- Quickly building strong relationships with all lawyers to successfully match them to the right client opportunities.
- Playing a key role in drafting bespoke client proposals to give the lawyer the best possible chance of success.
- Acting as an ambassador in speaking and meeting with new joiners to the team - assessing their experience and fit, and clients' opportunities.
- Developing a deep knowledge of their technical legal experience and sector backgrounds.
- Helping to drive recruitment and resourcing strategy based on the lawyers and client opportunities we have at any one time.
- Matching lawyers to the right client assignment opportunities
- Working smart to deliver client proposals as quickly and efficiently as possible in a fast-paced environment while ensuring a high-quality output.
- Being creative and going the extra mile to find the right lawyers outside of core pool for clients with more specialist needs.
You will have demonstrable experience and interest in working with people, meeting lawyers at the start of their journey and giving them the best possible insight into what the business can offer. Using a high degree of emotional intelligence, you will listen and truly understand their motivation and interests before matching them to the right client opportunity when it comes in.
As part of a team of three, you will have plenty of support and guidance but will need to work autonomously to get things done.