Recruitment Advisor 12 month FTC
I am delighted to have registered a Recruitment Advisor role to sit within the Newcastle hub of a global organisation who is growing their North East office. You will work alongside a team of recruiters engaging on all recruitment across the organisation while building future talent pipelines for the organisation.
Within this position you will be involved and have responsibility for the following;
- Pre-selection and screening suitable applicants
- Building talent pipelines, attracting future employees through various recruitment strategies
- Recruitment early career fairs
- Using appropriate sourcing channels to attract the best talent
- Creating job specifications with hiring managers
- Managing the interview and assessment process
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will have previous experience in a internal recruitment role or a few years in an agency position. Ideally you will be a personable, influential and punchy character eager to succeed and support the organisation within recruitment activities.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on previous experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.