HR Business Partner
A global leader in health and employment services is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their Human Resources and Personnel team in London. Remote working with travel in and around London will be needed.
A global leader in health and employment services is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their Human Resources and Personnel team. Remote working with travel in and around London / South East will be needed.
Role of the HR Business Partner:
Our mission is to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service. The role of HRBP is to support the business and be a trusted partner with key stakeholders.
The role will support the operational business and work closely with the senior Operations leadership Team and operational managers to drive improvement in manager capability, and the delivery of key people metrics which support the overall business objectives.
The role will work closely with our HR Advisory partner & legal partner to drive consistency and ensure ER cases are effectively managed.
Key objectives of the role are to drive improvement in manager capability, reduction in absence and attrition and improvement in case duration.
The role will also be responsible for managing complex ER cases to tribunal and drive a high performance culture.
The role will work closely with centralised HR functions - Policy and Projects, Recruitment, T&D, Engagement, Compensation and Benefits and HRBP colleagues in other divisions of the business.
Deliver a consistent approach to HR matters across the business, working closely with the counterparts and the outsourced HR Advisory partner
* Lead and manage complex ER cases, early conciliation and tribunal process
* Have a real curiosity and desire to understand the business to formulate plans to ensure the HR function effectively supports the operational objectives in driving improvements in engagement, absence and attrition
* Work with external stakeholders to share progress on key projects and workstreams
* Share best practice and learnings with internal stakeholders to enhance HR knowledge across the business
* Accountable for ensuring HR process delivered and time scales are adhered to and complied with - performance management process, pay review process, annual leave carryover etc
* Work with internal stakeholders to implement and drive business initiatives
* Identify and develop succession planning and talent within the business
* Lead on key organisational change projects
* Strong analytical skills - ability to interpret and present data to drive improvements across key metrics and objectives
* Ability to develop business cases where required to improve business performance
* Provide feedback and direction on organisational policies, programs, and initiatives in support of business objectives and mitigation of company exposure.
* Provide support to Corporate Operational and HR leadership teams on new initiatives and special projects.
* Ensure the operational teams are kept up to date on Corporate, Project and Client policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
* CIPD qualified
* Operated at a similar level within HR in a multisite business
* Excellent working knowledge of employment legislation
* Proven experience of working within a constantly changing environment; driving new behaviours & cultural change
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and HR Systems
* Ability to project manage
* Strong analytical skills - ability to analyse, interpret & present data