Interim Direct Sourcing Manager, 6 Months
Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a globally recognised, fast-growing engineering consultancy in the hiring of an Interim Direct Sourcing Manager to join the team, leading on hiring at mid- senior level, supporting Talent Attraction and direct sourcing across the organisation.
Key Priorities are as follows:
- Exploring talent to expand our teams
- Using your market knowledge and best practice to ensure that all roles are sourced effectively- direct sourcing is strongly encouraged
- Positioning the firm as an employer of choice in the market- understanding the importance of the work the organsiation does and its growth plans
- Managing roles across diverse levels and skills sets, ensuring that priorities are identified and met
- Managing the overall candidate experience
- Headhunting, ceating talent pools- thinking strategically about recruitment
- Talent Attraction
- Maintaining positive stakeholder engagement with C-suite
It will be an advantage if you have experience in this sector, for example recruiting Project Managers, Quantity and Chartered Surveyors, Structural Engineers etc, but they will also consider candidates from outside the sector if you are able to demonstrate your adaptability and sound stakeholder engagement/ management.
This organisation is reconised for globally known projects, from Prime real estate through to developing huge sites for various different public and private services. This is fast paced, and they need someone who will hit te ground running and can demonstrate their ability to deliver individually but also act asa key team player.
You must ideally be in close proximity to London- this is where the majority of your stakeholders will be. This could turn into something longer term, so if this sounds like you please apply!
This will be offered at £65,000 as a FTC or £300/day PAYE (Inside IR35)- they are flexible.