Graduate Recruitment Coordinator- 12 Month FTC
This is a fantastic role, in a high-performing, global Law Firm- a great opportunity to join their Graduate Recruitment function for 12 Months.
What will you be doing?
This role manages all administration activities involved in the assessment and recruitment of trainee solicitors and students who apply for the London vacation schemes, first year schemes, campus ambassador programme and other opportunities. You will work with key internal stakeholders across the firm including Partners, Counsel and Senior Associates who support graduate recruitment activities- a fantastic exposure!
- Screening applications for all programmes
- Scheduling assessment days for vacation schemes, training contracts and campus ambassador programme
- Organising assessor information pack for assessment days
- Assisting to run the vacation schemes
- Arranging sell teams post vacation schemes
- Collating feedback for students on vacation schemes
- Scheduling First Year Insight Scheme
- Producing regular graduate recruitment statistics and analysis on applications, including diversity statistics
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all external providers and consultants
- Previous experience in a graduate recruitment role
- Experience in law highly desirable
- Commerciality must be focused on delivering high quality services in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Ability to maintain professional demeanour in all situations
- A high attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm's internal and personnel affairs
This is a great opportunity for brillaiant exposure, so if you have some Graduate Recruitment experience, ideally from another firm, please apply. Theya re looking for this person to start ASAP!