HRBP - Talent Management
Oakleaf Partnership are partnering with a Global Mining Business to secure a HR Business Partner with a Talent Management focus to be based in Central London.
This is a newly created role designed to assist the business with their exciting changes and transformation across the globe.
The role will provide HR expertise to support global HR talent processes to attract, identify, develop, and retain employees.
HR Generalists who have had a specific focus on Talent Management projects will be well suited to this position. There will be a client group to look after from a generalist point of view, with heavy involvement in talent project work.
Day to day duties include:
- Oversee your specific client group talent metrics, including the promotion of diversity and inclusion through their talent management processes.
- Support roll out of the careers framework for the function. Including guidelines, training and materials for all employees to better manage their careers and supporting frameworks.
- Support all training for leaders to enable constructive career conversations and plans to close succession gaps.
- Implementation of talent management materials to support leaders to effectively enable the talent management process e.g., Managers once Removed, Discipline Heads, Line Managers and HR leaders.
- Together with the Talent Specialist Success Factors, ensure the successful launch of Talent+ platform alongside the Group-wide talent management processes across the function.
- Contribute towards the design, execution and implementation of talent management principles, standards, and guidelines to include talent identification, succession, and development planning across the function.
To be successful, you will have experience in the following:
- Experienced HR Generalist with Talent focused project experience.
- Experience within a global matrix organisation.
- Ability to apply project management techniques including determining goals, milestones, and key tasks.
- Advise on talent management systems, strategies, and processes to include succession planning, critical role management, development using 70/20/10 framework.
- Analyse and synthesise data from multiple sources into a cohesive solution.
As a person, you will need to be naturally inquisitive and detail orientated to ensure all frameworks provided suit your specific client group. Your stakeholder relationships are key!