HR Business Partner - Projects
Are you a HR Generalist with a strong HR Projects background?
Do you have a passion for OD and L&D?
Are you CIPD Qualified?
We currently partnering our FMCG client in their search fora HRBP (Projects) to join then on a full-time permanent basis on site in Enfield. This role will play a pivotal role in establishing and embedding leading the people management activities in the areas of recruitment, retention, training, development, inclusion, engagement and well-being
The role delivers key projects as set out in the HR Strategy, examples of which for the current year include
- Leading the employer branding development and implementation. This includes understanding engagement with their organisational values.
- Designing and implementing a sourcing strategy and tools. Activities will involve developing a recruitment toolkit, developing a sourcing map & aligning the recruitment process with their L&D strategy.
- Launchfit for purpose development tools and actions. This will include creating and delivering training modules on PDPs and Performance Reviews, engaging and implementing career conversations and supporting line manager development.
- CIPD level 5 as minimum
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong od/L&D experience
- Working background as a HR generalist
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for building capability and developing talent and a desire to create lasting change.
- You will be happy to get involved in making that happen through personal delivery of training interventions as well as being able to stand back and consider how they take people on a development journey.