HR Solutions are seeking an HR Consultant to join the Operations team in delivering first-class HR support to a range of clients on a wide range of employment issues and HR projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing HR outsourcing company. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, has experience of working at a strategic level, and is keen to progress their HR career but also very much a team player. We are happy to support staff through relevant qualifications as part of their ongoing development plan.
We also use technology to help us deliver an efficient and consistent service using one of the leading CRMs and Knowledge Base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide support to clients ensuring compliance with company policies and legislative requirements.
- To manage and conduct disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings, where appropriate.
- To manage redundancy and TUPE processes for clients including the preparation of associated documentation, including calculations and consultation checklists.
- To manage and support clients with change management projects, attending client senior management meetings, developing people strategies etc as required.
Training and Development
- To assist clients with their training and development requirements.
- Where appropriate help design and deliver training courses / workshops.
- To liaise with clients over their recruitment requirements
- To ensure that the client is receiving a good level of quality candidates, and where appropriate look at alternative sources of candidates.
- To maintain regular contact with assigned clients and ensure that their HR matters are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner in accordance with any SLAs.
- To regularly discuss with clients their HR issues and where HR Solutions can provide additional support.
- To ensure that client relationships are managed and that clients value the service provided.
- Must be able to undertake unlimited travel that includes attending on-site meetings with clients as required.
- Must be able to attend regular team meetings as required.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a high standard of written English.