Talent & Leadership Consultant
Oakleaf are currently supporting a global financial services organisation with the appointment of a new Senior Talent & Leadership Consultant.
This role will partner with the Leadership Development team to do an assessment of the T&D landscape and develop recommendations for the future delivery of T&D across the firm, with a particular focus on leadership and management development.
- Drive the project forward, showing a good understanding of the strategic agenda for T&D and taking ownership of the end-to-end delivery of the work
- Applying concepts and frameworks, outlining next steps, issues and risks
- Contribute to developing T&D solutions
- Developing a detailed understanding of the available programmes, tools and processes across the full T&D suite
- Identify appropriate T&D interventions
- Handle complex analyses
- Prepare business cases and presentations
- Manage partnerships with key external suppliers
- Experience in senior leadership / talent/organisational development field
- Management consulting or project management experience
- Experience handling, interrogating and analysing large quantities of data - excel
- Relevant experience within Financial services is desirable
- Proactive and outcome-oriented
- Flexible and agile
Competitive day rate available (PAYE). Please apply. For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org.