Temporary HR Business Partner - Remote Working
We are supporting our client in their search for a HR Business Partner for approximately 12 weeks. This is a remote working opportunity, you must be eligible to work in the UK and you must carry out this work from a UK location. You must be available to start immediately.
As a HR Business Partner, you will partner with various stakeholders across the organisation, providing pragmatic advice and guidance and will take the lead on delivering HR solutions.
This is a short term, temporary role initially to support the organisation through a challenging time. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running who can add value and support our client through the hurdles and challenges they face over the upcoming months. Therefore, sadly this is not an opportunity that will be available to candidates who dont have HR Business partnering experience.
What a day in this role could look like:
- Working vertically across the wider HR and resourcing function to partner with other HR colleagues who share your stakeholder/client group
- Approaching stakeholders within your client group to understand current challenges, craft solutions and provide expert advice in line with company HR policies and general HR practise
- Support managers and employees with queries, concerns and information requests
- Coach managers and stakeholders
- Champion company values, ED&I and HR best practice at all times
- Working with the wider HR team to support with organisation wide OD projects
- As a remote worker, you'll have full autonomy to manage your day, you will be a self starter who can work independently and will participate in regular team meetings and catch ups via MS teams and various other platforms
- CIPD Level 7 (or significant HR Business Partner experience)
- Previous experience in a unionised environment
- Experience of partnering with senior level stakeholders - Directors & C-Suite level
- Experience of working with international colleagues/client groups (desirable)