A Change Manager is required for a 12 month contract.
Your new company
A large public sector organisation requires a Change Manager on a contract basis. They have gone through a period of change over the last 12 months improving the way they work and how they deliver services. This has had an impact on the culture and the way individuals work. Moving into 2021 they have a large change agenda that is driving both technological and business change and require a strong Change Manager to coach, communicate and collaborate with the organisation to embed the change. You will create and deliver strategies and plans to help maximise the adoption of new ways of working through change management techniques and effectively sustain behaviour change.
Your new role
* Lead and implement change initiatives required to deliver effective flexibility and technology and business process change, influencing the organisation culture and embed new ways of working
* Assess business change impact and needs from the strategic programmes of work and support delivery managers in the business change activities required to drive the change
* Develop an overall change management plan which aligns all change across the organisation from both front facing service delivery and internal corporate functions
* Develop stakeholder engagement strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, definition of change approach, change readiness and alignment with the organisation's strategic objectives.
* In conjunction with Communication manager creation of communication plans in line with stakeholder strategies, defining the most effective communication channels and creation of communications
* Working closely with the head of development, help to develop and deliver relevant training for change capability transfer in line with L&D strategy
* Provide direct support and coaching to build accountability and empowerment approach for the leadership team
* Provide direct support and coaching to people managers so they can lead their teams through transitions to improve capability and effectiveness of the people, processes and tools.
* Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and embed new ways of working
What you'll need to succeed
* Relevant Professional and/or management qualification in Change management and Project / Programme Management or equivalent experience in a change management role working with defined tools and frameworks
* Substantial experience of successfully leading strategic and behavioural change in large transformation change programmes
* Have a wide understanding of change management practices, continuous improvement and benefits management, including change adoption, assessment, measurement tools usage
* Proven ability to build a culture of empowerment, ownership and accountability
* Outstanding stakeholder/relationship management, influencing skills with a collaborative approach, based on stakeholder assessments and planned interventions
* Ability to facilitate workshops and create output, tailoring inline with stakeholders needs
* Ability to define business cases and be an advocate for change initiatives
* Extensive experience in programme delivery
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to support and shape an organisation that is going through a large transformation change project. A 12 month contract. Flexible, remote working available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.