---Resourcing Advisor, Experienced Hire (6 Month FTC)
Oakleaf are supporting a large, recognised Accountacy firm with the hire of a Resourcing Advisor to act as a partner to support the firm's service line in the London office. This is an exciting opportunity to not only deliver good people, but also to directly influence strategic and innovative resourcing solutions to attract top talent.
Why this firm?
In line with the firm's ambitious and progressive vision and strategy, resourcing and talent management plays a key role in its delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity to take your existing recruitment experience and use it to help this people-centric business continue to grow globally. You'll have the opportunity to make an impact, working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Support the Senior Resourcing Manager in the implementation and delivery of the resourcing strategy
- Act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders
- Develop knowledge and understanding of a designated service line to a sufficiently high level in order to become an ambassador for the employer brand and an expert
- Establish and maintain effective networks and relationships with internal and external resources/stakeholders
- Conduct interviews alongside hiring managers and provide objective guidance on suitability of candidates.
- Support the Senior Resourcing Manager in pro-actively identifying and highlighting initiatives to drive recruitment activity
- Keep up-to-date with market trends, relevant changes in employment law and immigration regulations and make recommendations for improvements
What they are looking for?
- Significant recruitment experience gained from either agency, or a combination of agency and in-house. Previous audit recruitment experience will be a big advantage, other professional services experience will also be of benefit.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, comfortable challenging the status quo and influencing and driving change whilst maintaining strong relationships
- Outstanding stakeholder management and client focus
If this sounds like you, and you are available to start a new contract soon- please apply today!