Assistant HRBP Manager - Europe and Americas
You'll be the HR business partner for key markets - Americas & Europe.
Working for a high growth, fast paced FMCG organisation.
Leading FMCG organisation
The HR Business Partner will report to the Global HRBP Manager and have responsibility for:
- Talent Management - providing input and executing the Talent strategy for the business
- Organisation & Capability Development - implementing and coordinating change initiatives to build a flexible & effective organisation
- Culture Development & Employee Engagement - driving analysis, designing and executing people engagement plans and supporting relevant leaders
- Stakeholder Management - building strong relationships with HR teams in each relevant market & the Global HR Community
My client is looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner for this position, you will be ambitious and energetic and have the ability to solve problems within a fast paced Global organisation.
You will also have the following experience:
- Previous HR Business Partner experience
- Strong talent acquisition, management and org effectiveness skills
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Have strong track record of performance
- Strong communication and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Experience in Data Metrics
- Experience working with widely spread teams ideally within a Global organisation
£45,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits.
You will have a brilliant opportunity to grow in a highly entrepreneurial business.