This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationally renowned organisation based in Watford as a HR Assistant on a 6 month FTC with potential for extension. They are looking for candidates with 1-2 years' minimum experience within a fast paced, HR Generalist role. Candidates must have an excellent communication manner as well as good attention to detail.
The client is a market leader within their field and are continuously growing and expanding. You will join a supportive team with plenty of progression opportunities and the opportunity to work flexibly.
- To be the first point of contact for employees on a wide range of HR issues including benefits and policies via the HR helpdesk in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best HR practice.
- Working very closely with other teams such as our HR Business Partners, hrData specialists, Payroll, Pension, Occupational Health, Car Fleet, Resourcing and Rewards & Benefits teams.
- Production of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner in line with HR procedures.
- Managing the full new starter and on-boarding process from production of offer letter to the co-ordination with other teams ensuring all Right to Work documentation is obtained, References are received and DBS checks are carried out as appropriate to the role.
- Co-ordinating and documenting the absence and family friendly processes.
- Processing any changes to employee's rewards and benefits packages including their terms and conditions of employment.
- Participation in projects as requested including continuous improvement to the service we offer.
- Review and update Our Way of Working, Internal processes and working instructions to ensure they are always up to date.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with UK legislation including GDPR.
Ensure all activities are carried out in line with the Skanska Code of Conduct.
- Working towards CIPD qualification
- 1-2 years' Experience within a HR role covering administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative and able to work independently as well as within a team
- Live locally to Watford
A competitive salary, the chance for extension, excellent benefits and career progression