Reward & Benefits Lead
A great opportunity to work for a Financial Services business as a Reward Lead
A blend of being office based in Skipton and working from home
A well established Financial Services business based in Skipton.
- Actively lead the team in developing great relationships with benefit providers and for working closely with third party providers.
- Responsible for raising awareness and communicating the the business the benefits available and how to access them.
- Support the development and delivery of the Reward and Recognition Strategy adding value at all stages through research, design, delivery and governance of reward frameworks.
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Support changes in business organisation design through the application of robust role grading and role bench marking processes.
- To monitor and review the ongoing performance of reward policies/procedures and processes and strive for continuous improvement
- To make use of available reward and benefit data to provide insights into the effectiveness of Reward strategies both in design and implementation Leaders and our broader colleagues.
- Have previously worked in a Reward & Benefits role
- Have previously managed a team/had responsibility for Reward a& Benefits
- Have the ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Have previously managed benefits program including third party suppliers.
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000k per annum
- Based in Skipton with home working available
- Benefits package