HR Operations and Analytics Administrator
HR Operations and Analytics Assistant
Reports to: Head of HR Operations
Main purpose of the role:
As part of the HR Operations team, you will be responsible for leading on the delivery of the administrative work, providing a high quality, proactive and efficient generalist HR service including advice and guidance and assisting in resolving HR queries to employees and teams. You will also support and deliver various reports, metrics and management information specifically related to your role. You will work closely with all members of the HR Operations team and wider HR team to deliver a professional, efficient and customer focused service across the global CIFF organisation.
HR Systems and Analytics
- Responsible for providing accurate and reliable general management information from the HR system or other data source, manipulating as required to support decision making.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee queries on CIFFs HR systems, providing proactive training or coaching as and when required.
- Supporting the transition to a new HR system (due Q3 2021) and embedding this through the organisation.
- As one of the HR system experts, responsible for updating and accurately maintaining the data, conducting regular checks for data integrity, resolving queries internally and from CIFF employees.
- Take responsibility and proactively dealing with day to day queries at all levels from various sources including ownership of a joint mailbox for operations queries, ensuring that CIFFs policies and procedures are followed, escalating as necessary.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of HR policies and processes to support your role as first point of contact, escalating as appropriate.
- Responsible for issue and compilation of all standard documentation related to the employee lifecycle (including new starters and leavers), ensuring that payroll is updated promptly.
- Collate all relevant new joiner information and forms and ensure staff are set up on relevant systems. Monitoring and managing response rates.
- Arrangement of relevant onboarding and induction schedules.
- Complete the monthly benefit change returns for current and new staff.
- Complete all reference requests for current and previous employees, liaising directly with third parties as necessary.
- Complete relevant employment screening for employees and consultants, highlighting issues as appropriate.
- Standard letter production, including employment verification and contract amendments.
- Take ownership for tracking, drafting, distributing and recording the monthly management of processes to include, probation, fixed term contracts and service anniversaries.
- Undertake the work permit application and renewal process, maintaining a tracker and updating teams as appropriate on status.
- Provide support for the HR Operations team during busy periods or absences with administrative responsibilities.
- Maintain strong and robust filing systems in compliance with CIFFs HR retention policy.
Additional Tasks / Projects
- Support the Head of HR Operations and other members of the HR team as appropriate with the delivery of any ongoing HR Project work as and when required.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
Key working relationships
- HR team.
- Sector teams.
- External vendors and providers.
Qualifications & Experience
- CIPD Level 3
- Advanced excel skills - ability to create pivot tables and use formulas for manipulating data.
- High level of proficiency in all Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of HR Functions, processes and operational activity.
- Experience of using HR Information Systems.
- Experience of working across an international organisation is essential.
- Experience of immigration and work permit processes in the UK. Experience of immigration outside of the UK is desirable.
- Broad generalist experience gained in a large organisation is essential and in an NGO desirable.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly organised, ability to priortise own workload and thrive in a fast-paced team.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- A proactive self-starter who remains calm when dealing with multiple requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highest levels of judgment, professional integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to work flexibly, autonomously and manage own time well, whilst being a strong team player.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for CIFF’s mission.
- Ability to quickly develop credibility; an active builder of strong trust-based relationships at all levels.
- Highly curious, keen to continuously broaden business experience, build and share new knowledge.
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Honest: We value our own integrity and never shy away from the truth. We learn from our mistakes, we stay accountable and we use feedback as a tool for success.
Supportive: We use our experience to bring out the best in each other. When the pressure’s on we join forces. When one of us succeeds, we celebrate together.
Entrepreneurial: We’re always searching for new opportunities to do more and push boundaries. We constantly ask ourselves ‘What if?’
Passionate: We’ve each come to CIFF to change the world for children. So we’re bold and daring in our approach. We know that with the right people and the right resources, there’s nothing we can’t achieve together.
Problem solving: Solving issues is part of our everyday. We use every problem as a learning experience: to investigate, to ask for help, to think outside the box.
Collaborative: In CIFF’s people and partners you’ll find subject experts from around the world. We understand the power of bringing this experience and expertise together to change children’s lives.
We would like to see a covering letter together with the CV.