HR Projects and Reporting Specialist
I am working on a confidential brief for a permanent HR Projects and HR Reporting and Analytics Specialist role with one of my financial services clients based in Central London. Working with a small but dynamic EMEA HR team as well as collegues across the US, as the project manager for key projects in HR Europe, you will be responsible for HR Systems including Workday for improvements, maintenance, and training for colleagues in the region as well as development and delivery of HR analytics and reporting.
- Planning, designing and shaping project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to determine project requirements, objectives and deliverables
- Create project status presentations for delivery to European leadership or other stakeholders.
- Serving as a link between HR specialists and project partners by handling questions and helping resolve project-related problems.
- Leading and managing all HR systems related transactions and events across Europe.
- Keeping a close supervision on data quality by coordinating with various country teams and central HRIS.
- Be the POC for HR systems related queries and transactions across Europe.
- Provide detailed reports and data analysis to various stakeholders, as requested, in a timely manner.
- Advise Human Resources Head on organisational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
I am looking to speak to project centric and numerate/analytical HR individuals with advanced Excel (advanced formulas/VLookups/pivot tables). You would have ideally have been working in a data analytics role or you are an HR generalist with a desire to move into a more analytical position. You will have also worked closely with HR technology - this is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience working with Workday systems. You will be adaptable with a problem solving approach and a strong communication skills in order to partner closely with the business. You will have an understanding of key HR processes with the ability to understand HR customers' needs and translate them into reporting deliverables. A project management qualification would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
The business are based in Central London; they will be homeworking until later on this year and plan to adopt a hybrid working approach moving forwards.
To be considered and for more information please apply.