INTERIM HR Projects
INTERIM HR PROJECTS ROLE
Your new company
Busy and fast-paced transport business
Your new role
- This is a fixed term contract until the end of February 2022 and will be to support on a variety of HR generalist and project work, which could cover a multitude of generalist and project work such as: Supporting Managers in ER casework including complex cases
- Possibly some TUPE Project work
- Implementing corporate policies and initiatives eg introducing a grading structure
- Policy work - bring in a new company handbook
- Support with a recruitment campaign
What you'll need to succeed
- The individual should have a strong background in ER, including complex cases and generalist HR experience.
- Be CIPD qualified or with equivalent experience.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
- The opportunity to work as part of a small but busy HR team and be involved in a variety of projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.